Legal Disclaimer For Jewelry Repair
The following is a legal disclaimer for jewelry repair services offered by Zillion Jewels:
- Zillion Jewels is not responsible for any damages that may occur during the repair process, including but not limited to damages to the jewelry piece itself or any loss of stones. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that their jewelry is in good condition before bringing it in for repair.
- Zillion Jewels will not be held liable for any damages or loss that may occur during the shipping process, and it is the customer's responsibility to insure their jewelry for the full value.
- Zillion Jewels reserves the right to refuse repair services for any jewelry that is deemed too damaged or beyond repair.
- Zillion Jewels will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in the repair process if the customer has not provided accurate or complete information about the repair needed.
- Zillion Jewels reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the repair process or final product in order to complete the repair to the best of our ability.
- This legal disclaimer applies to all jewelry repair services offered by Zillion Jewels, and by using our services, the customer agrees to these terms.